Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hater B!tches Marry Hater NI$@@As and Have HATER Kids


It all started in the 90's. The concept of Hatership and Hatin'. But on the Lolo- It's been around for Centuries. Before Christ. One of the first haters was Cain, Eve' son. The Bible says that God was pleased with Abel's sacrifice, but not with Cain's. As a result Cain grew angry, dejected and jealous. (I.E HATE) Soon his fierce anger led him to commit murder. (Extreme Hater)

Now it has made its way to the 21st century, and it is beyond an OVERUSED expression, for some it is a way of life.

Here are some of my thoughts on hate.

HATE RADAR

Have you ever met someone for the very first time? You are cordial and all, but for some reason you just sense...HATE?! Never said a bad word to each other, but there is something there. Well that is your hate radar, and it is 80% accurate if you keep it real with yourself. KEYWORDS: KEEP IT REAL. Perhaps deep down it is you. Maybe this person makes you jealous. (Therefore you are the hater.) If so then that is your issue, and you have to figure out why. Maybe these feelings are needed for you to step your game up? Get better. Or maybe if you feel them hating, and they really do not know you well, then..HEY! Pat yourself on the back. You are doing something right! Right?

HONESTY vs. HATERSHIP

What about that person who you call a perpetual hater? You know them and they are always talking shyt or telling you things you do not want to hear. But deep down inside you know there is some truth to it! Sometimes people get honesty confused with hatership. The fine line difference are the type of relationships you have with a person and how the information was received.

Now some people live in this imaginary world of "They the shyt." (Narcissists) These folks are so interesting to meet. They justify all honest feedback or opinions of them as HATE. Come on now. Shyt don't stink until you smell it. These type of folks have nose congestion.

Personally, I try to keep my luxury of bluntness to people I fuxs with. Otherwise, some may misconstrue my honesty and care as hate. It aint hate, it is 100% the Districts Buppie telling you what I think. Now over the years, I have learned when to and when to NOT keep it "100". I always ask myself, "How can or could I have said that better?", "Was I invited to make a comment?", "Will this make our relationship better?" I have to say my bluntness has matured and tapered as I have grown. Unless invited, I keep my damn thoughts to myself.

But like I said it is a luxury for folks I fuxs with. The relationship matters. I cannot stand it when people who do not know me, try to tell me about myself?! How dare you. I have so much depth to my personality, if you only met me once, or saw me on a few occasions, you can not really know who I am. Don't talk matterfactly about shyt you don't know anything about. Here is really how some hate begins. People draw conclusions, and share those conclusions with other people. That is the hateful circle of life.

Now the people I fuxs with, have all the right to go IN. I mean feedback does help you grow. People who you really love and respect know how to convey a message genuinely.

HATE EYE V
Contagious! Yet the act of hating with a partner(s) is a dangerous yet sometimes gratifying activity. It feels good to talk shyt about someone in a group, when everyone is just going IN. Yep feels good, until somebody leaks and the person(who you burned by talking shyt), comes to check you. So what you going to do boo?! This is a true test. By now we should be old enough to talk shyt in a safely wrapped situation. Or if not a safe situation, keep you mouth closed.


So in short bups, I want to hear your most hateful story. Come clean, were you the hater? Or were you hated on? Or were you just being honest? Let's work to eradicate hate, one hater at a time.

1 comment:

Tunde said...

"how much they hate it, berry. kiss girls like Katy Perry."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLsHP94bvXs

i don't really pay attention to people who dislike me. i did have this one altercation with a young man in the club because he was jealous of who my girlfriend at the time was. it later came out he tried to holla and she was like no my man is right there. on another night he bumped me hard in the club on purpose and mean mugged me. now whenever he sees me he side-eyes me. i'm not even with ole' girl anymore. *shrug*

Post a Comment

Keep it real! What do you think?