Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Stimulus

The Economic Recovery Package. The Stimulus.

I am impressed with the amount of programs and changes some people in the government are planning to make. Education, Improved Infrastructure, Job Creation. Overall folks want to improve the amount of money we have in our pockets, and the effectiveness of our government system.

But if you are like me, this recession, taught you a lot. For one CASH rules. FAIR ISSAC can kiss my ass. We do not need credit, and this FICO scoring methodology the banks developed and now rely on is some bullshyt. Clearly is does not work, because these industries approved people anyway who could not pay their bills or could not afford the interest hikes the banks made! MOFOS.

But its on its way to approved.
I am keeping a close watch and you should too.

I see two projects less than a mile from me in DC. I better see it happen.

Check on the Stimulus Watch HERE. After all it seems our children's tax dollars are going to have to pay this back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it real! What do you think?