Monday, April 20, 2009

If I was Prez Obama

Yes we Did it America. Today I relapsed to how I felt November 4th, 2008.

Quite frankly I am still impressed. I am impressed that there are far more intelligent people in this country than I thought. After all some folks to this day believe Barack Obama is a Muslim, Or that he is just for blacks rather America, even though strait up he is not even black enough by some black folks standards.

Today I had some random smart ass remarks, from the IF I was Prez Obama POV:

  • To Jesse Jackson: Why was your ass crying the night I got elected? Did someone cut your NUTS off?
  • Shoutout to JohnMcCain, thanks for choosing Palin.
  • Shoutout to the Youth.
  • Shoutout to Colin and my homie Condea! We gotta stick together!
  • Real Talk, I could not have done this without one person. GWB. Your fuck ups, paved my way!
  • Thanks for the support Bill and Hill. You all are the true definitions of friends who stab you in the front. Thanks
  • BtW Bill, Give me my MOTHERF@CKIN TITLE. I AM the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT.
  • MMM i need to be on some money. Im fitten put my face on something.
  • YEA, The First DOG IS BLACK for a reason!!!

If you were Prez Obama, what are some smart-ass comments you would say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it real! What do you think?