Tuesday, February 9, 2010

PSA: MAN HATING WON'T GET YOU A MAN!

So I am a big fan of twitter and find myself on it quite regularly. It has helped me to stay connected with many people from home, keeps me abreast of the latest headlines, and often adds humor to my day. However I have found that it often pisses me off as well. These are some example tweets that tend to ruffle my feathers:

- Where are the real men that recognize a real woman when she is staring them in the face.

- #retweetthisif you tired of niggas wifin' up the skankiest of the whores, sluts, and and hood rats they can find!!!

- All these niggas are DOGS out here! And I am not in the mood to train a nigga not to piss on the carpet!

- I'm a BOSS so why do these sub par men keep plaguing my LIFE!

- I am tired of aint shit niggas wasting my time. Are there any real men left?!

Public Service Announcement: If you want a DECENT guy STOP THE MAN HATING!

*The following may come off a bit brash*

Needless to say some of these people had to get "unfollowed" because there constant negativity clogging up my timeline is beyond annoying. Even if these are your feelings keep them to yourself! Men see this shit and RUN for the hills. It doesn't make them want to step up to the challenge it makes them want to RUN THE F*CK AWAY! Who the hell are you to be passing such judgment anyway?! If these niggas are dogs quit being the "bitch" that fucks them all willy nilly! And why does the woman that these particular men DO decide to wife have to be a skank, a whore, or a hoodrat?! Do you secretly wish you were that skank, whore, or hoodrat? I personally do not know any man that would wife a woman of that caliber. Like mind your damn business and maybe you can find a man!

And on top of all that LADIES WHEN DO YOU START TO EXAMINE YOURSELF?! Many women I know who make these statements LOOK FOR LOSERS to date. If a nice guy with their stuff together does approach them he is boring, or lame, or can't handle them! Raise your damn standards. And maybe you are not ready for that ideal man because you still airing your bitter sentiments on every social network there is and Lord knows that is not working in your favor!

*Back to being positive*

This kind of talk is ugly and not becoming and the sooner women realize that the sooner they may find Mr. Right and be happy. Use this time of single solitude as self reflection. Contrary to popular belief 23-28 is still relatively young ladies. Just because you have not found Mr. Right yet does not give you the right to generalize the majority of men as "no good". I can understand an occasional tweet about a bad experience with a man but let's not let it be the focal point of your online identity because that's what it becomes. In addition with this type of thinking you will find yourself lonely for a long time! Be patient and stop looking for him and he will come.

Ladies you are beautiful and better than this so stop the man hating. It is not classy!


3 comments:

Dr. J said...

Preach.

Katt Williams said it best, "If you are 25 and you still walking around saying niggas ain't shit... you need to figure out what it is about your p*ssy that keeps attracting ain't shit n*ggas and take some credit."

I believe in this. I stay away from women who male bash 100%. It's okay to have an occasional rant, but remain solutions oriented. You gonna tell me about myself, then tell me what I can do to fix it.

Linsay Philippe-Auguste said...

PREACH!!!

FiGZ said...

ditto on the Katt Williams quote from Katt...and I hope "Men-Bashers" are reading this and turning a new leaf...men do run for the hills! from the likes of these kind of women...LOL!

Post a Comment

Keep it real! What do you think?